(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. NOTHING means something, and you should be on your toes. Usually, arguments that begin with nothing end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is a real word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question her or faint. Just say, "You're welcome." (I want to add a clause here - This is true unless she says "Thanks a lot" - which is PURE sarcasm, and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "You're welcome," that will bring on a "whatever").
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying RAM IT!!!!!!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.