I think I'll do my first post as a list.
- Today I'm thankful for my friend Iris who started this meme 8 years ago. She has a beautiful heart for God.
- I'm also thankful for the many women I've met over the years through the original Thankful Thursday. Some are now real life friends.
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet new friends and build a community that loves God and gives Him thanks.
- God has been so faithful to my husband and I over the past 7 months. He lost his job abruptly and is still unemployed. God has provided for us every step of the way.
- I'm thankful for my husband who has managed our money well over the years. It's because of his commitment to being a good steward of all the Lord has provided us, that we are doing all right. We don't know what the future holds, but we know Who holds the future. And so we give Him all the thanks, praise, honor and glory.
- Last but not least, I'm thankful for each of you who have stopped by to see what this link up is all about. I pray you will join in. Bring your cup of gratitude. If it's filled to overflowing, share out of the abundance. If your cup is empty, please come and be encouraged by the others. I'm asking God to fill you cup.